To the House of Commons in Parliament Assembled
- Copies of this petition may be printed from this page. Use the "print" function at the top of the document which is available below. The download function does not work on this site, I cannot fix this.
- Copies of this petition may be downloaded or printed from my Scribe account
- PDF copies can be e-mailed to you by contacting me or if necessary, I can post them to you in regular mail. Please provide me with your name and your e-mail address or your mailing address.
- Do not sign the first page
- Only residents of Canada may sign this petition
- Signatures must be original only, they cannot be duplicated, faxed, e-mailed or copied in any form.
- Full mailing addresses must be included.
- Once signed, the signature sheets must be mailed back to me, instructions are on the third page of the petition
- There is no age restriction as to who can sign this petition, although a basic understanding of the Home Children and the reasons for this petition is required.
- Deadline: The deadline for the petition has been changed to indefinitely. We have enough signatures to go ahead with an initial presentation and will continue to collect signature for future presentations. We can repeat this process as often as we feel necessary, new signatures are required for each presentation. Interest in this petition and an apology is growing and it is felt beneficial to extend this process into the future.
- Full instructions are listed on Page 3 of the document below.
- Contact me with any questions
Please set a goal to at least complete one page of signatures. Have your family members, children, friends, coworkers and any one interested sign this petition - (partly signed sheets still count)