This is the start of a list of children for whom we have not yet been able to locate records. Hopefully somebody will someday come looking for them and the will be claimed within their family once again.
- Scottish Quarrier's Home child: Agnes A Chisholm 1881-1964 buried in the Cantley Protestant Cemetery in Gatineau Quebec under the name of "Pidgeon". She apparently never married, and I would expect one would not be able to find her by searching her Chisholm name.
- Peter Bower - brought to Canada by the Dr. Barnardo Homes
- Robert Bower - brought to Canada by the Dr. Barnardo Homes, would work on a farm in Fairvalley Ontairo along with his brother Peter. They boys were worked hard and had difficult lives on the farm. They, to our knowledge were not physically beaten.
- Rachael Tennant Nimmo b: 06Dec1896 Glaggow - d 07Nov1973 Ottawa & Elizabeth Nimmo b 30Sept1894 - d 05Sept 1981 San Bernardino CA(her sister) They arrived in 1906 but I don't know what they did between 1920 until they died Rachael was placed in Shawville Quebec and Elizabeth went to Montreal.
- Alfred William Berry - "Faithful Unto Death From Annual Report for Dr Barnardo's Homes 1920.677 old Barnardo boys who gave their lives in the Great War." , Alfred's name is on this list. I do find an immigration record for him, in the Passenger's Leaving the UK, Name: Alf BERRY Date of departure: 27 March 1912 Port of departure: Liverpool Passenger destination port: Halifax, Canada Passenger destination: Halifax, Canada. He's listed with a small group of other boys, laborers.
- Helen Anderson - Listed in 1949 in the Canada, Voters Lists, 1935-1980 as living in Langford, Ontario, Canada, occupation as "Home Girl".
- Ethel McRae - Listed in Canada, Voters Lists, 1935-1980 as living in Langford, Ontario, Canada, occupation as "Home Girl".
- Edna Stamp - Listed in Canada, Voters Lists, 1935-1980 as living in Langford, Ontario, Canada, occupation as "Home Girl".
- Francis Proctor Tudor and Jesse Joseph Tudor. They both came in 1920 to the St. George's Home in Ottawa, there whereabouts after this is not know. Their nephew from England is seeking information.